Government of India delegates its powers time to time to subordinate offices for better implementation of law. Section 458 of the Companies Act, 2016 confers power of such power of delegation in relation to the provision under the Act to the Government of India. Government of India issued notification S.O. 4090(E) dated 19th December 2016 regarding delegation of powers to Regional Directors, which came into effect from that date.
Writer of this blog, Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana is Practicing Company Secretary and Insolvency Professional working with M/s Aishwarya M Gahrana & Associates, a New Delhi based peer reviewed firm of company secretaries having pan India presence through friends and associates. This blog is a knowledge sharing initiative. Views expressed here is of writer; not of the organization(s) he is working with.
Subscribe on WhatsApp; Send a WhatsApp message “Subscribe AishMGhrana” to +91 96503 38103
- 2,202,856 Page Views
- CLASS ACTION SUITS
- Ratification of Auditor –Bye Bye
- Clarification on Section 180 of Companies Act, 2013
- WINDING UP BY TRIBUNAL
- ISSUE OF RENEWED OR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
- Form MSME – 1
- Managerial Remuneration during period of inadequate profit
- CONVERSION OF PUBLIC COMPANY INTO PRIVATE COMPANY
- PROXIES, VOTES AND POLLING
- Designation and Category of Directors
My Hindi Blog: गहराना
Purchase my books