Government of India delegates its powers time to time to subordinate offices for better implementation of law. Section 458 of the Companies Act, 2016 confers power of such power of delegation in relation to the provision under the Act to the Government of India. Government of India issued notification S.O. 4090(E) dated 19th December 2016 regarding delegation of powers to Regional Directors, which came into effect from that date.
Writer of this blog, Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana is Practicing Company Secretary and Insolvency Professional working with M/s Aishwarya M Gahrana & Associates, a New Delhi based peer reviewed firm of company secretaries having pan India presence through friends and associates. This blog is a knowledge sharing initiative. Views expressed here is of writer; not of the organization(s) he is working with.
- The Companies Amendment Ordinance 2019
- Clarification on Section 180 of Companies Act, 2013
- ISSUE OF RENEWED OR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
- Signing Share Certificate
- SHARE WARRANT – BEARER INSTRUMENT
- AFFIDAVIT BY SUBSCRIBER AND FIRST DIRECTORS
- SPECIAL NOTICE
- POWER OF BOARD UNDER COMPANIES ACT 2013
- INC – 28
- Ratification of Auditor –Bye Bye
My Hindi Blog: गहराना
Truth of My Time