Among strike off companies waiting for revival considering it a lost opportunity where their revival orders from the National Company Law Tribunal comes after the expiry of the scheme. Condonation of Delay Scheme, 2018 essentially is about of condonation of delay in filing of annual accounts and annual returns by defaulting companies. The scheme is not for the revival of strike off companies nor imposes any restriction on normal route available for condonation of delay given under Section 460 of the Companies Act, 2013. A company failed to have the benefit of condonation of delay under the scheme may avail normal route. Let us discuss briefly.
Writer of this blog, Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana is Practicing Company Secretary and Insolvency Professional working with M/s Aishwarya M Gahrana & Associates, a New Delhi based peer reviewed firm of company secretaries having pan India presence through friends and associates. This blog is a knowledge sharing initiative. Views expressed here is of writer; not of the organization(s) he is working with.
Subscribe on WhatsApp; Send a WhatsApp message “Subscribe AishMGhrana” to +91 96503 38103
- 2,260,253 Page Views
- ISSUE OF RENEWED OR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
- PROCEDURE UNDER THE SARFAESI ACT, 2002
- Ratification of Auditor –Bye Bye
- Chairman, Managing Director, CEO, Proprietor - the Difference
- EXEMPTION TO NIDHI COMPANIES
- Resident and Residential Address
- OMNIBUS APPROVAL FOR RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS
- Signing Share Certificate
- COMPANY UNDER IEPF RULES
- FOREIGN REGISTER OF MEMBERS AND SECURITIES HOLDERS
My Hindi Blog: गहराना
Purchase my books