Among strike off companies waiting for revival considering it a lost opportunity where their revival orders from the National Company Law Tribunal comes after the expiry of the scheme. Condonation of Delay Scheme, 2018 essentially is about of condonation of delay in filing of annual accounts and annual returns by defaulting companies. The scheme is not for the revival of strike off companies nor imposes any restriction on normal route available for condonation of delay given under Section 460 of the Companies Act, 2013. A company failed to have the benefit of condonation of delay under the scheme may avail normal route. Let us discuss briefly.
Writer of this blog, Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana is Practicing Company Secretary and Insolvency Professional working with M/s Aishwarya M Gahrana & Associates, a New Delhi based peer reviewed firm of company secretaries having pan India presence through friends and associates. This blog is a knowledge sharing initiative. Views expressed here is of writer; not of the organization(s) he is working with.
- Cancellation or surrender or Deactivation of DIN
- Ease to surrender DIN
- Ratification of Auditor –Bye Bye
- ISSUE OF RENEWED OR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
- PROSPECTUS (Companies Act 2013)
- SHARE CAPITAL (Companies Act, 2013)
- Clarification on Section 180 of Companies Act, 2013
- POWER OF BOARD UNDER COMPANIES ACT 2013
- Form DIR – 3 – KYC
- OPPRESSION & MISMANAGEMENT UNDER COMPANIES ACT 2013
My Hindi Blog: गहराना
Truth of My Time