To bring 12th Amendment to the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Rules, 2014, Ministry of Corporate Affairs on 25th Day of July 2019 notified the Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019 [Notification No. by GSR528(E)]. This amendment introduced a new Form DIR – 3 – KYC – WEB for annual confirmation of KYC submitted earlier. We, in this post, will discuss new provisions along with the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
Writer of this blog, Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana is Practicing Company Secretary and Insolvency Professional working with M/s Aishwarya M Gahrana & Associates, a New Delhi based peer reviewed firm of company secretaries having pan India presence through friends and associates. This blog is a knowledge sharing initiative. Views expressed here is of writer; not of the organization(s) he is working with.
Subscribe on WhatsApp; Send a WhatsApp message “Subscribe AishMGhrana” to +91 96503 38103
- 2,295,694 Page Views
- PROCEDURE UNDER THE SARFAESI ACT, 2002
- Ratification of Auditor –Bye Bye
- ISSUE OF RENEWED OR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
- Clarification on Section 180 of Companies Act, 2013
- CONVERSION OF PUBLIC COMPANY INTO PRIVATE COMPANY
- Resident and Residential Address
- Chairman, Managing Director, CEO, Proprietor - the Difference
- SHARE WARRANT – BEARER INSTRUMENT
- Designation and Category of Directors
- WINDING UP BY TRIBUNAL
My Hindi Blog: गहराना
Purchase my books