The Companies Amendment Act, 2017 read with Notification S.O. 1833(E) dated 7th May 2018 amended law related to fee for the filing of forms. This may be considered most strict amendment introduced by the Amendment Act. As a result, companies need to pay an increased filing fee calculated on daily basis. Presently only first proviso related to additional fee for annual forms has been notified. The second and third proviso may be notified soon. The third proviso is harsh in nature.
Writer of this blog, Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana is Practicing Company Secretary and Insolvency Professional working with M/s Aishwarya M Gahrana & Associates, a New Delhi based peer reviewed firm of company secretaries having pan India presence through friends and associates. This blog is a knowledge sharing initiative. Views expressed here is of writer; not of the organization(s) he is working with.
- OPPRESSION & MISMANAGEMENT UNDER COMPANIES ACT 2013
- PROSPECTUS (Companies Act 2013)
- AFFIDAVIT BY SUBSCRIBER AND FIRST DIRECTORS
- Effective Provisions of the Companies Amendment Act 2017 w.e.f. 13 June 2018
- Ratification of Auditor –Bye Bye
- ISSUE OF RENEWED OR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
- Remedies for disqualified directors of strike – off companies
- Clarification on Section 180 of Companies Act, 2013
- PAS – 3
- SHARE CAPITAL (Companies Act, 2013)
My Hindi Blog: गहराना
Truth of My Time