The Companies Amendment Act, 2017 read with Notification S.O. 1833(E) dated 7th May 2018 amended law related to fee for the filing of forms. This may be considered most strict amendment introduced by the Amendment Act. As a result, companies need to pay an increased filing fee calculated on daily basis. Presently only first proviso related to additional fee for annual forms has been notified. The second and third proviso may be notified soon. The third proviso is harsh in nature.
Writer of this blog, Aishwarya Mohan Gahrana is Practicing Company Secretary and Insolvency Professional working with M/s Aishwarya M Gahrana & Associates, a New Delhi based peer reviewed firm of company secretaries having pan India presence through friends and associates. This blog is a knowledge sharing initiative. Views expressed here is of writer; not of the organization(s) he is working with.
- ISSUE OF RENEWED OR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE
- PROSPECTUS (Companies Act 2013)
- SHARE CAPITAL (Companies Act, 2013)
- Cancellation or surrender or Deactivation of DIN
- DEPOSITS BY NIDHI COMPANIES
- Ease to surrender DIN
- Clarification on Section 180 of Companies Act, 2013
- Ratification of Auditor –Bye Bye
- Remedies for disqualified directors of strike – off companies
- POWER OF BOARD UNDER COMPANIES ACT 2013
My Hindi Blog: गहराना
Truth of My Time