Application for seeking status of active company
- eForm MSC-4 is required to be filed pursuant to Section 455(5) of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 8 of Companies (Miscellaneous) Rules, 2014
- A dormant company can file an application to Registrar in eForm MSC-4 for seeking the status of an active company.
- Enter a valid SRN of eForm MSC-3 of last annual return filed by the dormant company.
- Enter the date of issue of certificate of dormant status to the company in this field.
- Enter the full name of the person applying for active status on behalf of the company and who is duly authorized by the board of directors of the company.
- Certified true copy of Board resolution authorizing for filing application is a mandatory attachment.
|Application made||Other than OPC & Small company||OPC & Small company|
|(i)||By a company having an authorized share capital of:a) Up to Rupees 25,00,000
b) Above Rupees 25,00,000 but up to Rupees 50,00,000
c) Above Rupees 50,00,000 but up to Rupees 5,00,00,000
d) Above Rupees 5,00,00,000 but up to Rupees 10 crore or more
e) Above Rupees 10 crore
|(ii)||By a company limited by guarantee but not having a share capital||2,000||N/A|
Please note: I welcome your comments and feedback. This blog post is not a professional advice. Readers may share this post on social media by using buttons given here.