RoC Document- ScheduleIV, ScheduleII, MoA and AoA
- eForm GNL-2 is required to be filed pursuant to the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Act, 1956.
- Company can file certain documents with the Registrar of Companies by filing this eForm GNL-2 and in case there is no eForm prescribed for filing any document with Registrar, then company or liquidator can file such documents through this eForm.
- If it is required to file eForm MGT-14 in relation to the resolution passed for filing this application; ensure that filing of eForm MGT-14 precedes filing of this eForm.
- Select any one option for the document being filed through this eForm.
- Enter details of eForm MGT.14 filed with registrar of companies with respect to the filing of Prospectus.
- Enter the Section(s) of the Companies Act under which the document is being filed by selecting the Others option in field 3.
- Enter details of document being filed. The details should contain the nature of document and purpose of filing of the document.
- In case of return of deposits, the date of event will automatically be displayed. This will be the end date of the financial year as to be filled in field 9.
- In case the date of passing of resolution is entered in form then it will automatically be displayed as date of event except the case purpose is ‘return of deposits’.
- For Form 149, enter date of board resolution for winding up of the company
- For Form 152, enter date of appointment of liquidator.
- For Form 153, enter date of commencement of winding up.
- For Form 154, enter date of commencement of winding up.
- For Form 156, enter date of closure of winding up.
- For Form 157, enter date of final winding up meeting.
- For Form 158, enter date of final winding up meeting.
- For Form 159, enter date of the completion of winding up.
- Enter the financial year start date and end date for which the document relates – ‘Return of deposits’.
- Copy of prospectus or information memorandum or private placement offer letter or record of private to be kept by the company
- Form 149 or form 152 or form 153 or form 154 or form 156 or form 157 or form 158 or form 159 of the Companies (Court) Rules, 1959
- Form SH-9: Declaration of solvency
- Return of deposits or circular for inviting deposits or circular in the form of advertisement for inviting deposits
In case of Company having share capital
|Nominal Share Capital||Fee applicable|
|Less than 1,00,000||Rupees 200|
|1,00,000 to 4,99,999||Rupees 300|
|5,00,000 to 24,99,999||Rupees 400|
|25,00,000 to 99,99,999||Rupees 500|
|1,00,00,000 or more||Rupees 600|
In case of Company not having share capital
Rupees 200 per document
Please note: I welcome your comments and feedback. This blog post is not a professional advice. Readers may share this post on social media by using buttons given here.
Pingback: Index of Companies Law Posts | AishMGhrana