Notice of appointment or cessation of receiver or manager
- eForm CHG-6 is required to be filed pursuant to section 84(1), 384 of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 9(1) of Companies (Registration of Charges) Rules, 2014
- Where any person obtains an order of the Court for appointment of any receiver or manager of the property of any company, subject to a charge or appoints such person or receiver under the power of any instrument, shall notify the RoC in eForm CHG-6 within 30 days of such order/appointment. The person appointed as receiver or manager shall also notify the RoC in eForm CHG-6 about the cessation of such appointment within 30 days of such cessation.
- Notice for appointment of receiver or manager is required to be filed by person having such power under the order of the court or any instrument and notice for cessation of such appointment can be filed by person himself who is appointed as receiver or manager.
- Enter the particulars of the receiver or manager. Enter income tax PAN number, name and present residential address of the receiver or manager.
- In case of cessation – Enter the income tax permanent account number of receiver or manager and click ‘Pre-fill’ button, name and address will automatically be displayed.
- Enter the date of appointment and date of cessation
- Enter the number of charges.
- In case appointment or cessation is in pursuance to an order of the court, then enter the court reference, date of court order and the charge ID and also the details whether appointment relates to the whole of the property or income arising out of whole of such property of the company.
- In case of appointment or cessation is in pursuance to an instrument, then enter the details describing the instrument, date of instrument and Charge ID
- In case the appointment of receiver/manager is pursuant to an instrument then attach a copy of instrument.
- In case the appointment of receiver/manager is in pursuant to a court order then attach a copy of court order.
- List of specified property of the company in case the appointment relates to specified property of the company
- List of specified property of the company in case the appointment relates to income arising from specified property of the company.
In case of Indian company having share capital
|Nominal Share Capital||Fee applicable|
|Less than 1,00,000||Rupees 200|
|1,00,000 to 4,99,999||Rupees 300|
|5,00,000 to 24,99,999||Rupees 400|
|25,00,000 to 99,99,999||Rupees 500|
|1,00,00,000 or more||Rupees 600|
In case of Indian company not having share capital
In case of foreign company
Please note: I welcome your comments and feedback. This blog post is not a professional advice. Readers may share this post on social media by using buttons given here.
Pingback: REGISTRATION OF CHARGES RULES | AishMGhrana
Pingback: Index of Companies Law Posts | AishMGhrana