Particulars for satisfaction of charge thereof
- eForm CHG-4 is required to be filed pursuant to Section 82(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 8(1) of Companies(Registration of Charges) Rules, 2014
- Every company shall intimate the RoC of the payment or satisfaction (in full) of any charge relating to the company within 30 days from the date of such payment or satisfaction. Indian companies will file eForm CHG-4 with their concerned RoC and the foreign companies will file eForm CHG-4 with the Delhi RoC.
- In case eForm is being filed beyond 30 days from the date of satisfaction of charge, then the application to Central Government for condonation of delay is required to be filed in eForm CHG-8 after filing this eForm and this eForm will be processed by the RoC office after filing order for approval for condonation of delay in eForm INC-28.
- Enter charge creation identification number obtained either after filing eForm CHG-1 or CHG-9 for the charge to be satisfied.
- With effect from 22nd July, 2012, role check in respect of the authorized signatory of the banks or financial institutions has been made applicable. It shall be validated that Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) applied is actually the digital signature of the authorized person of the bank or financial institution (FI) for which the role check is applicable.
- Select the name of bank or financial institution from the displayed list of banks or FIs.
- Select ‘Others’ if name of bank or financial institution is not available in the list for which DSC role check is applicable.
- Particulars relating to the charge will automatically be displayed based on the charge ID entered. In case there is any change in the particulars, then you can edit the details as displayed (except the Charge creation date). In case the amount is in foreign currency, mention details of the foreign currency.
- Enter the date of satisfaction of charge.
Letter of the charge holder stating that the amount has been satisfied is a mandatory attachment in all cases.
Fee in case of company have share capital
|Nominal Share Capital||In case of company other than OPC or Small company||In case of OPC or Small Company|
|Less than 1,00,000||Rupees 200||Rupees 100|
|1,00,000 to 4,99,999||Rupees 400||Rupees 200|
|5,00,000 to 24,99,999||Rupees 600||Rupees 300|
|25,00,000 or more||Rupees 1,000||Rupees 500|
In case any ‘Small company’ or ‘One Person Company’ gets converted into any other class within one year from its incorporation, the exemptions given above shall be repaid at the time of conversion.
Fee in case of company not having share capital
|In case of company other than OPC or Small company||In case of OPC or Small Company|
|Rupees 500||Rupees 300|
Please note: I welcome your comments and feedback. This blog post is not a professional advice. Readers may share this post on social media by using buttons given here.
Pingback: CHG 4(Particulars for satisfaction of charge thereof) | Singal & Company
Pingback: REGISTRATION OF CHARGES RULES | AishMGhrana
Pingback: Index of Companies Law Posts | AishMGhrana