Persons not holding beneficial interest in shares
- eForm MGT-6 is required to be filed pursuant to section 89(6) of the Companies Act, 2013.
- A company makes a declaration to the Registrar regarding persons whose name is in the register of members as a shareholder but they do not hold any beneficial interest in such shares. This form of return is filed within 30 days of receipt of declaration by the company by filing eForm MGT-6.
- Enter date on which declaration has been made by the person holding the beneficiary interest in the shares.
- Enter the date on which latest declaration has been received by the company.
- Declaration by person who does not hold the beneficiary interest as per section 89 (1) is to be attached.
- Declaration by the person who holds the beneficiary interest 89 (2) is to be attached.
- Declaration by beneficial owner on any change in beneficial interest 89(3).
In case of Indian company having share capital
|Nominal Share Capital||Fee applicable|
|Less than 1,00,000||Rupees 200|
|1,00,000 to 4,99,999||Rupees 300|
|5,00,000 to 24,99,999||Rupees 400|
|25,00,000 to 99,99,999||Rupees 500|
|1,00,00,000 or more||Rupees 600|
In case of Indian company not having share capital
Please note: I welcome your comments and feedback. This blog post is not a professional advice. Readers may share this post on social media by using buttons given here.