Return in respect of buy-back of securities
- eForm SH-11 is required to be filed pursuant to Section 68(10) of the Companies Act 2013 and pursuant to rule 17(13) of the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules, 2014
- A company has to file return of buy back in eForm SH-11 to the Registrar within thirty days of completion of buy back containing the particulars of the buyback of shares and other securities.
- Enter the details with respect to name of stock exchange, date of listing and name of merchant banker appointed if the company is listed one.
- Enter the details of paid up capital of the company and same cannot be less than five lakhs in case of public company and one lakh in case of private company or OPC.
- Enter the date of board resolution approving or authorizing the buy back of shares or other securities. In case the buy back has been authorized by the members of the company, then enter the date of the special resolution of members passed in general meeting authorizing buy back of shares or securities.
- Enter the date of completion of buy back of securities and ensure that the buy back should be completed within twelve months from the date of special resolution passed in general meeting, if any or board resolution as the case may be.Enter service request number (SRN) of eForm MGT-14 relating to buy-back of securities.
- Enter approved SRN of eForm SH-9 in respect of filing of declaration of solvency.
- Description of shares or other specified securities bought back
- Particulars relating to holders of securities before buy-back
- Certified true copy of special resolution passed at the general meeting is mandatory in case date is entered in field 8(b)
- Certified true copy of board resolution authorizing buy back
- Balance Sheet of the company
- Compliance certificate for the buy-back rules as per the sub-rule (14)
In case of company having share capital
|Nominal Share Capital||Fee applicable|
|Less than 1,00,000||Rupees 200|
|1,00,000 to 4,99,999||Rupees 300|
|5,00,000 to 24,99,999||Rupees 400|
|25,00,000 to 99,99,999||Rupees 500|
|1,00,00,000 or more||Rupees 600|
In case company not having share capital
Rupees 200 per document
Please note: I welcome your comments and feedback. This blog post is not a professional advice. Readers may share this post on social media by using buttons given here.