One Person Company- Nominee consent form
- This form is required to be filed pursuant to section 3(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and rule 4(2), (3), (4), (5) & (6) of Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014
- One Person Company is required to indicate the name of the other person as nominee in its memorandum with his prior written consent, who shall become the member of the company in case of subscriber’s/member’s death or incapacity to contract and such consent of the nominee shall be submitted to Registrar in this eForm INC-3.
- Enter an approved SRN of Form INC-1 in case of a new company or valid CIN for a One Person Company (OPC).
- Enter the approved DIN/PAN of nominee.
- Nominee should be an Indian citizen and resident in India.
- Residential proof selected and provided should not be older than two months.
- User is required to provide previous residence address details in case the duration of stay is less than a year at the present address.
- User is required to take the printout of the form after clicking on the “Check Form” button and the same shall be manually signed by the Nominee thereafter.
- This is a non e-Form and User is required to fill the form electronically and then attach the printout of the duly signed copy along with all the enclosures with other eForms INC-2, INC-4 or INC-6 as the case may be.
- User is required to provide copy of residential proof not older than two months
- Copy of PAN card
- Proof of Identity
- Residential Proof
Please note: I welcome your comments and feedback. This blog post is not a professional advice. Readers may share this post on social media by using buttons given here.